TABLE OF CONTENTS
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Shop purchases
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Order fulfillment
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
§ 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal data
§ 11 Reservations
§ 12 Provisions for Buyers who are not Consumers
Appendix 1: Sample withdrawal form
Appendix no. 2 : Shop regulations pdf file
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working days – days from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Account - a free function of the Store regulated by separate regulations (service provided electronically), thanks to which the Buyer can set up his individual Account in the Store.
Consumer – Consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
Buyer - any entity buying in the Store.
Regulations - these regulations.
Shop - KidooCrafts online store run by the Seller at https://www.kidoocrafts.com
Entrepreneur: OLGA WRÓBEL
NIP: 5272904474, REGON: 384276300
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
1. Postal address: ul. Jana Kazimierza 31/104, 01-248 Warsaw
2. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: +48 792-430-102
4. Address for returning the goods (in the event of withdrawal from the contract): ul. Jana Kazimierza 31/104, 01-248 Warsaw - with the note ZWROT
5. Address for sending the advertised goods: ul.Jana Kazimierza 31/104, 01-248 Warsaw - with the note COMPLAINT
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. For the proper functioning of the Store, you need a device with Internet access
2. To place an order in the Store, in addition to the requirements set out in para. 1, an active email account is required.
§ 4 SHOP PURCHASES
1. The prices of goods visible in the Store are the total prices for the goods, including VAT.
2. The Seller points out that the total price of the order includes the price for the goods indicated in the Store and, if applicable, the costs of delivery of the goods.
3. The goods selected for purchase should be added to the basket in the Store.
4. Then the Buyer selects from the available in the Store: the method of delivery of the goods and the method of payment for the order, and also provides the correct data necessary to complete the order.
5. The order will be transferred to the store when its content is confirmed and the Regulations are accepted by the Buyer.
6. Placing an order and concluding a contract with the seller and the buyer is the same when receiving a message from the buyer about the order being processed and processed.
7. The Seller will provide the Consumer with confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable medium at the time of delivery of the goods.
8. The Buyer can register in the Store, i.e. set up an Account in it or make purchases without registration by providing your data with each possible order.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
1. You can pay for your order:
a. By ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account.
b. By payment card:
Mastercard Secure Code
c. Via payment platform:
2. The Seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment for the order with this method is possible only immediately after placing the order.
3. By making purchases in the Store, the Buyer accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. The buyer has the right to withdraw his acceptance.
4.If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund it to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
§ 6 ORDER PROCESSING
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. The order completion time is from 1 to 30 working days, depending on the ordered goods. In the case of beds, the time is extended because they are made to order.
3. If the Buyer has chosen to pay for the order in advance, the Seller will proceed to the execution of the order after it has been paid for.
4. In a situation where, as part of one order, the Buyer purchased goods with different delivery dates, the order will be completed on the date appropriate for the goods with the longest delivery date.
5. Countries where the delivery is made:
Republic of Poland
Austria (excluding high mountain areas)
Denmark (excluding overseas territories)
France (excluding high mountain areas, overseas islands and territories)
Spain (excluding high mountain areas, overseas islands and territories)
Portugal (excluding overseas territories)
Slovenia (excluding high mountain areas and overseas territories)
Italy (excluding high mountain areas)
6. Goods purchased in the Store are delivered depending on the delivery method chosen by the Buyer:
a. Via courier companies (InPost, GLS, DPD, UPS, DHL)
b. To collection points Paczka w RUCHu
c. For InPostparcel lockers
§ 7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day:
a. In which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
b. In which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by
Consumer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
c. In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content - from the date of conclusion of this contract.
3. In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller using the data provided in § 2
of the Regulations, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com).
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of the Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
5. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
6. In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him (with the exception of delivery costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 30 days from the date in which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
7. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
8. The seller may withhold the return of payment until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
9. The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address:
ul. Jana Kazimierza 31/104, 01-248 Warsaw - with the note ZWROT
The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
10. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
11. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
12. If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned in the usual way by post, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS FROM THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
b. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life.
c. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery.
d. in which the subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
1. In the event of a defect in the goods, the Buyer has the option to complain about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee regulated in the Civil Code, provided that the guarantee has been granted.
2. Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
a. Submit a price reduction statement.
b. In the case of a significant defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
c. Demand the exchange of items free from defects.
d. Request removal of the defect.
3. The Seller asks you to submit complaints under the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
4. If it turns out that in order to consider the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the address of ul. Jana Kazimierza 31/104, 01-248 Warsaw z - with the note COMPLAINT.
5. Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
6. The complaint will be considered by the Seller within 30 days.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND SUFFERING CLAIMS
8. In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use
a. mediation conducted by the competent Voivodeship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which a request for mediation should be submitted. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here:
b. assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Inspection
Handlowa, to which an application for consideration of the case before the arbitration court should be submitted. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
c. free assistance of the municipal or poviat Consumer Ombudsman.
d. the online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
§ 11 DISCLAIMERS
1. It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide illegal content.
2. Each order placed in the Store constitutes a separate sales contract and requires separate acceptance of the Regulations. The contract is concluded for the duration and for the purpose of order fulfillment.
3. Agreements concluded on the basis of these regulations are concluded in Polish.
4. None of the provisions of these regulations exclude or limit in any way the rights of the Consumer under the law.
5. Provisions regarding goods and the sales contract shall apply accordingly to digital content and a contract for the supply of digital content, unless the Regulations specify these issues separately.
6.The Regulations come into force on 09.09.032021
§ 12 PROVISIONS FOR NON-CONSUMER BUYERS
1. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to an entity other than the Consumer.
2. Any liability of the Seller towards the Buyer who is not a Consumer is excluded.
3. In the event of a possible dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of
Appendix No. 1 - TEMPLATE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Appendix no. 2- STORE RULES PDF FILE